Do it afraid.
We all have dreams, goals and aspirations. Sometimes these call for us to step out of our comfort zone. With that comes fear. What if I fail? How will I look to others? What if I don’t get the opportunity? The business? The job? The relationship?
This fear causes us to hesitate. To hold back from taking the step. With that I’ve always encouraged “do it afraid“. Don’t let the fear you feel stop you.
Here are 9 verses to encourage you to fight your fear. To step out in faith.
The Fear Factor
1. We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ~Romans 8:28
2. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer. ~Psalm 18:2
3. Don’t fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine. ~Isaiah 43:1
4. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ~ Isaiah 41:10
5. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.~ Psalm 56:3
6. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. ~2 Timothy 1:7
7. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. ~Joshua 1:9
8. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~Matthew 6:34
9. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. ~Psalm 34:4
Here’s hoping these verses encouraged you to step out in faith today. Knowing that he’s got you in your time of need.