God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind2 Timothy 1:7
It’s natural during times of change that we feel worried about our future. We feel Concerned when we can’t see our way. Take courage. Know that the lord is our God. He will lead, guide and protect us.
Here are 13 verses to comfort an strengthen you in times of need.
- I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.
- Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows
- You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling
- For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.
- Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident
- So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones.
- You came near when I called on you; you said, ‘Do not fear!’
- For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
- Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the LORD has done great things
Which do you lean on most in times of anxiety and stress? Any missing that you would like to share?
One thought on “13 Verses To Fight Fear…”
Reblogged this on Success Strategies.